If you've been reading my blog or Instagram account, you will know that the silhouette of the Carson Dress is right up my alley. It was a recent release from Paddle Boat Studio.
My first make was to try out the sizing, for which I chose XL. I used a couple of pieces of linen that I had around to make up the dress.
I decided to do the long sleeves for this next one, while losing those pockets and making simple in-seam ones as that was the best use of the limited (Nani Iro) fabric I had.
I can't believe I've made four posts in one day but I am so glad to cross them off my to-do list! Thanks for stopping by! Happy weekend to you!